Wednesday 22 May 2013

big brother africa

  FOR ALL THE BIG BROTHER AFRICA FANS!!!!


  




The new season of  Big Brother Africa is scheduled to start on Sunday the 26th of may , and i just like millions of other fans out there is  waiting with baited breath for this new season

i can only hope that its going to be as exciting , unpredictable , mind blowing , fun and quite heart breaking at times as it has always been .




A list of the nights opening act has been released and below is the link,  from the look of things its gona be a very hoooooottttt night  with th elikes of kenyan diva STL perfoming along side prince and others . cannot wait to see all the contestants and i have restrained myself from reading about who they possibly could be , as sometimes this information turns out to be false

http://africamagic.dstv.com/2013/05/21/big-brother-africa-opening-acts-announced/



   
               








If not for my test on Monday , i think i would have taken the  day off school so a to better befriend myself with the housemates., but no worris thanx to technology i will try and keep myself as well informed as possible .

I don't know about the other fans out there , but I'm looking forward to Friday and Saturday nights in particular when the party  starts . and ofcourse sunday nights  are my favourite nights , i mean i can already visualise myself sitting infront of the telly , with a big bowl of popcorn , and entertaining my eyes

 till we meet again take care !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment